Job title: Fleet Mechanic Lead
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Expected salary: $39.52 per hour
Location: San Leandro, CA
Fleet Mechanic Lead Job Details:
Fleet Mechanic Lead- San Leandro, CA
About the Role
- Responsible to perform scheduled preventative maintenance and necessary repairs to automobiles, trucks (light and heavy), trailers, vans and forklifts.
- Also works on machinery, using hand tools, precision measuring, diagnostics tools, and machine tools
- Will act as a mentor to the class I and II mechanics.
- Must meet fleet mechanic III requirements
- Responsible for working with the Fleet Manager on other duties as assigned.
Shift and Schedule
- Monday through Friday
- 11:00am until finish
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You have great communication skills. You are a problem solver with technical aptitude and a willingness to keep learning. Please apply now if you are the person we’re searching for! Requirements:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 5 years of experience maintaining and repairing large fleet vehicles and material handling equipment, with the ability to work on all types of power units, trailers, and material handling equipment
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to supply own set of tools
- 2 years of Microsoft Office experience
- 2 years of Fleet Diagnostic experience
- Willing and able to acquire the necessary certifications and licenses needed for the position within the first year of employment to include: ASE certification, DOT Commercial Driver’s License (CDL A), DOT brake and annual inspection certification, A/C certification, and Forklift Operator License
- $39.52 per hour
- Benefits, subject to eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including vacation and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement
Company Overview & EEO Statement:
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply for the job now!