Job Position: Finance Manager
Company: Tradewind Australia
Expected salary: $100000 per year
Location: Launceston, TAS
Finance Manager Job Details:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Salary field: $100K + super and salary packaging
- Job Summary: Hiring degree qualified Finance Manager with CPA or CA qualification
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounting functions
- 6-9 Month contract with potential for extension, based in Launceston
- Manage a finance team while reporting to the Chief Financial Officer
- State of the art office building
- Entertainment packages
- Potential for growth within the role
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Why work with Tradewind?
Our client prides themselves on being a positive and passionate workplace. They foster a diverse team environment and do work which is rewarding and meaningful within the community. The teams you will be working alongside, are incredibly diverse have a story to share. You will draw a strong sense of social connection from constant interaction with these groups.
About the Role:
The organisation we are representing is looking for a Finance Manager, based in Launceston. The role will lead a finance team and will be responsible for day-to-day finance and accounting functions of the team. The role is available on a 6-9 month contract.
- Day to day finance and monthly reconciliations
- Producing monthly management reports
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing a team of up to 5 staff
- Preparation for year-end external audits
Skills & Experience:
- Degree and CPA or CPA qualified
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of local, state, federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
- A real eye and attention to accuracy and detail
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in Aged Care industry with knowledge of associated programmes and funding guidelines
- Previous management experience
How to apply:
Email your resume to Sam Read at [email protected]
For any queries regarding the position or application process, contact Sam Read on (03) 9087-1020
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA AND THE ORGANISATIONS WE REPRESENT ARE PROUD TO BE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYERS.
We welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of the organisations we partner with, and the people they support. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability and lived experience to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our
Share this job
You know how people say, “come to me with solutions, not problems” …we’re not like that.