Job Position: Environmental Services EVS Worker – BETHANY HARVEST HILLS CAL
Location: Calgary, AB
Environmental Services EVS Worker – BETHANY HARVEST HILLS CAL Job Details:
The EVS Worker cleans and maintains assigned area(s) to meet customer, client, and patient satisfaction. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including aligning with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Aramark regulations
- Performs cleaning and sanitizing of patient / resident rooms that may include vacuuming, high and low dusting, bed making and stripping, and removal of general and hazardous waste. Cleans restrooms following proper infection control procedures.
- Accurately maintains and cleans housekeeping equipment
- Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
- Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
- Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, patients, and co-workers. Is adaptable to customer needs.
- Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Previous custodial experience preferred
- Able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on , and .
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Environmental Services EVS Worker – BETHANY HARVEST HILLS CAL Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Environmental Services EVS Worker – BETHANY HARVEST HILLS CAL Vacancies in Canada.