Job Position: Early Childhood Teacher (ACC Burnie)
Company: Australian Christian College
Location: Somerset, TAS
Early Childhood Teacher (ACC Burnie) Job Details:
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Our Burnie Campus in Tasmania is a K-10, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow the school is great.
See a video of the Principal giving insight into the school .
About the role
An opportunity exists to join a fantastic, committed Christian team, in teaching and supporting students within a Christian environment and biblical worldview. We are seeking a capable and relational educator who desires to inspire our student community.
This full time position is primarily working with Kindergarten students and is expected to start as soon as is practicably possible.
- You have suitable qualifications.
- You possess a capacity to work in a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to help build the school enrolment.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: