Job title: Delivery Truck Driver – CDL Class A
Location: Mansfield, TX
Delivery Truck Driver – CDL Class A Job Details:
Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry’s most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers’ complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
Would you like a truck driving career where you can be home daily with no nights or weekends? Join our team today!
Schedule: M-F, 6am-2:30pm
The PERKS of working for Ferguson:
- Competitive compensation
- Safe Driver incentive
- Hourly bonus potential
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Wellness Programs, etc.)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental leave)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Associate discounts
- Community involvement opportunities
- Opportunities for growth and advancement both professionally and financially
- 0-3 years of commercial truck driving experience is strongly preferred
- Valid CDL Class A
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to lift items that weigh up to of 50lbs
- A background in warehouse operations and logistics, including shipping, receiving and delivery is a plus
- Good communication and customer service skills as well as general digital literacy
- Deliver materials to the customer, which includes assistance with loading and unloading and ensuring delivery of ticket with material
- Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor
- Follow all DOT (Department of Transportation) standards and regulations
- Follow and implement all company safety policies and procedures
- Assist warehouse personnel with pulling and preparing orders for shipment as needed, as well as receiving, verifying, staging and stocking incoming material
- Ability to work overtime as needed
*Pre-employment drug and background screening required*
– $19.26 – $30.76
Estimated Ranges displayed are Monthly for Salaried roles OR Hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply for the job now!