Job Position: Delivery Driver
Company: Domino’s Pizza
Location: Killarney Vale, NSW
Delivery Driver Job Details:
Summer is just around the corner… so it’s always good to have a little bit of extra dough! We’re not trying to be cheesy… we’re just calling out to people who want a slice of the action to join Australia and New Zealand’s biggest, fastest and most loved pizza brand.
Whether you’re interested in a few shifts a week for some extra cash, establishing an exciting and rewarding career, or anything in between – your opportunity could be just a few clicks away.
What’s in it for you?
- People first: Become part of our family. Every single Delivery Driver you see out on the street is fully employed by Domino’s! They are not independent contractors or sole traders; they are Domino’s team members.
- Great pay: We’re proud to pay wages that are amongst the highest in the industry, including penalty rates, as per the Fast-Food Industry Modern Award (https://www.fairwork.gov.au/find-help-for/fast-food-restaurants-cafes/fast-food-industry)
- Flexibility: We’re open for lunch, dinner (and every snack occasion in-between) and provide a range of shift opportunities, including:
- Morning shifts (some as early as 9am)
- Lunchtime shifts (from 11am)
- Evening shifts (dinner and late evening times from 5pm)
- World-class training: We provide a comprehensive training program to get you ready for your new job and up to speed quickly.
- Career opportunities: We like to promote from within, which means that if you love your job and do well there’s plenty of opportunities available for growth. Did you know that Domino’s Australia and New Zealand CEO David Burness started his ‘career in pizza’ as a Delivery Driver in Queensland in 1991?
- Community: We give back to the communities in which we operate thanks to our registered Charity Give for Good, our team member charity Partners Foundation and our Feed the Knead program.
What we’re looking for:
- People with a great attitude and a licence!
- No experience necessary, we’ll provide all the training required to get you started and beyond.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
- General cleaning duties.
- Delivery Drivers driving a Car or Scooter must hold a current and valid licence that is legally allowed by the relevant Road Transport Authority in their State.
- E-Bike riders must be aged at least 16 years old and have a valid Learner’s Permit or Driver’s Licence. (Note: for the purpose of riding an E-Bike, the Learner’s Permit or Licence can be for either car or motorcycle.)
- Access to a car (if the store does not have ebikes/scooters/company car available).
- An iPhone or Android phone.
At Domino’s, we’re driven by a passion to connect people with faster, fresher, tastier food. With more than 860 stores and 20,000 team members, we are proud to be the largest pizza company in Australia & New Zealand – safely preparing and delivering thousands of hot,
fresh pizzas to hungry customers every week, and an industry leader in food-technology having launched a number of world-firsts including delivering pizzas via drones and autonomous delivery vehicles (cool huh!).
We are focused on being slow where it matters in making every pizza right, and fast where it counts in hustling them out the door, while keeping safety at the forefront, both in-store and out on the roads. We’re all about that #hustle – but doing it safely.
To apply please email your resume to
INDIVIDUAL STORE EMAIL ADDRESS