Job Position: Customer Service Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: State Farm
Expected salary: $47000 – 68000 per year
Location: Rolling Hills, AB
Customer Service Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member Job Details:
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Rolling Hills Est, CA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Suzy Zimmerman – State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive…
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Customer Service Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Customer Service Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member Vacancies in Canada.