Job Position: Coded Welder
Location: Kwinana, WA
Coded Welder Job Details:
UGL are seeking experienced and qualified Coded welders to join our team in Kwinana who are supporting multiple projects across converting an existing infrastructure of an old refinery site into a new energy hub. Subject to internal and Government approvals, the hub plans to produce and supply renewable fuels and energy products that support our net zero ambitions.
This will be a drive in drive our role Monday – Friday offering excellent rates and benefits on a 40-48hour week.
- Ability to complete weld tests to MMAW / FCAW 4G – 6G
- Confined Space and Working at Heights (2 years with 6 months validity)
- Excellent safety awareness and safety values
- Self-starter, capable of working independently or within a team environment collaboratively
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- Understanding success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process.
These may include for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment.