Job title: CDL-A DRY VAN – OTR *W-2 or 1099
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
CDL-A DRY VAN – OTR *W-2 or 1099 Job Details:
please call or text Norma at 832-439-6816 – 4 weeks out / OTR
FLAT RATE PAY – DRY VAN – W2 $275 – 1099 $325
W2 – $.60cpm (all empty and loaded miles paid)
– Extra Stop $50 per stop – Detention 15/hr (kicks in after first 2 hrs) – Layover $125 per day (when truck is broken)
Per diem is paid meaning a portion of a driver’s check is not subject to tax due to a law that allow OTR drivers to benefit from a “stipend” each day they are away from home. So W2 will see a little more each week in their pocket.
-We pay 50% of medical, dental and vision/1 week vacation is paid after 1 year with the company.
Flat Rate is paid as long as you are making full use of your hours. Flat rate is a privilege not a right.
Must work a minimum of 9 hours a day to be paid the flat rate (including on weekends)
If a driver works less than 9 hours on the weekends, it will be prorated and paid per hour worked.
1099 – $.65cpm (all empty and loaded miles paid) – must be able to provide IRS letter with his EIN
– Extra Stop $50 per stop – Detention 15/hr (kicks in after first 2 hrs) – Layover $150 per day (when truck is broken)
Charged $36.75 weekly for OCCAI (occupational insurance) $36.75
Escrow/Security Deposit $1200 (charged $200 a week for first 6 weeks) will be returned 30 days after the last day worked (in event driver quits or goes on extended vacation)
Runs: East, Midwest and South throughout the US
60% drop and hook and no touch freight / Equipment: 2018 – 2021 Freightliners
- 23 years old
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable experience
- No more than 1 moving violation within last year and no more than 2 moving violations within last 3 years. No accidents within last 3 years
- Clean MVR and PSP record
- No DUI or Criminal records
Orientation – Paid W2 1-2 days / $100 per day upon completion of orientation and hired.
please call or text Norma at 832-439-6816
Powered by JazzHR
Apply for the job now!