Job Position: Registered Nurse
Company: Catholic Healthcare
Registered Nurse Job Details:
Macquarie Care Centre is our 40-bed home offering exceptional care to all our residents. We offer a home-like environment where residents and staff are treated with compassion and respect.
Why choose Catholic Healthcare?
- Big heart! An opportunity to care
- One team – working together toward a shared mission + purpose
- People First – needs of people are at the centre of all that we do
- Bright Future – be part of our inspiring growing story
- Not for Profit – salary packaging
As one of our exceptional Registered Nurses, you will provide holistic, safe and quality care to our residents consistent with our Mission, Philosophy and Values. This includes assisting our residents to live an active and meaningful life as independently as possible. You will be a team-player with excellent communication skills who is able to liaise with care staff, family members, doctors and the management team. Excellent reporting skills are required to complete necessary compulsory reporting, progress notes and incident reporting, while maintaining all policies and procedures that are in place.
To be considered you will possess the following:
- Current APHRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience – 2 years minimum, as a Registered Nurse within an aged care environment (preferred however not essential)
- Experience in accreditation process
- Understanding of continuous quality improvement
- COVID vaccinations
- NDIS check or willingness to obtain
Catholic Healthcare promotes the dignity, life and spirituality of older people through connected and inclusive communities across residential aged care, home and community services and retirement living across NSW and SE QLD. Our values of Courage, Compassion and Integrity sit at the core of everything we do.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including NDISWSC) will be required for all successful candidates.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.
Brands: Catholic Healthcare
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Registered Nurse Apply Now!
Discover More Catholic Healthcare Jobs, and Find more jobs in Australia.
Also, Check out More Registered Nurse Vacancies in Australia.