Job title: Biomedical Equipment Technician BMET
Company: HEALTHCARE TECHNICAL STAFFING LLC
Location: Tampa, FL
Biomedical Equipment Technician BMET Job Details:
Biomedical Equipment Technician – BMET
Currently looking for experienced Biomedical Equipment Technicians (BMET I, II, III) to fill open positions with some of the largest hospitals in the country. These jobs are located throughout the United States so being able to relocate or being okay with travel is a big plus.
Responsibilities of the Biomedical Equipment Technician
- Maintain records, document service and coordinate service within their department
- Provide technical upgrades
- Provide preventative maintenance
- Disassemble and reassemble complex medical devices
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Follow up with key accounts
- Provide professional expertise to end users
Requirements of the Biomedical Equipment Technician – BMET
An Associate’s degree from an accredited school in Electronics / Biomedical Engineering, or DOD certification or equivalent experience.
2 – 20 years’ experience servicing biomedical medical equipment.
- Must have strong electromechanical skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must have good attention to detail