Job title: Accounting Administrative Assistant, Lambeau Field
Company: Delaware North
Expected salary: $14 per hour
Location: Green Bay, WI
Accounting Administrative Assistant, Lambeau Field Job Details:
Delaware North Sportservice is hiring a seasonal Administrative Assistant to join our accounting team at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing clerical and secretary duties to help the organization run efficiently.
Minimum pay rate: $14.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at .
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
- Complete daily tasks including responding to emails and managing documents
- Provide basic administrative support which includes preparing expense reports, processing invoices, and contacting team members
- Perform routine clerical duties, such as reviewing mail, making copies, and mailing letters
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Previous accounting/administrative experience or accounting courses/education preferred
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic math skills
Who We Are
Delaware North operates concessions, premium dining, and restaurants at the Green Bay Packers’ Lambeau Field and Titletown since 2012. At Titletown we manage The Turn, featuring Topgolf Swing Suites, and operate special events including seasonal sledding and ice skating.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for the job now!