Job Position: 3rd Cook
Location: Whitehorse, YT
3rd Cook Job Details:
We’re looking for a great teammate who knows their way around the kitchen and is ready and willing to provide support to the entire kitchen staff with food preparation, cooking, and cleaning!
As the 3rd Cook, your main role will be to…
- Use prior knowledge and experience to operate various types of kitchen equipment and perform daily, weekly, and monthly inspections on equipment and food.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace during, and at the end of your shift, while demonstrating a professional attitude toward all company health, safety, and environmental initiatives.
- Provide friendly customer service when required and assist in day-to-day kitchen operations and support other kitchen staff in a professional manner.
What you bring:
- You value safety in the workplace and hold a valid food safety certificate.
- You can juggle more than just oranges, you work well under pressure and can prioritize and multitask.
- You have put your cooking abilities to work and preferably have experience cooking in a camp setting.
- You believe there is no “I” in team and you work well with others.
Who is ATCO Frontec:
ATCO Frontec is a market leader providing facilities management, camp services, workforce lodging solutions, operational support services and disaster and emergency management for a diverse range of clients. We are a service-based organization made up of great people who work hard to get the job done and deliver excellence in the communities where we work and live.
Why join our team:
- We offer employee benefits, career advancement, and growth and development opportunities.
- We believe in safety above all else, and we foster a welcoming and diverse culture, and we’re committed to an inclusive, fair, and respectful workplace.
- This is a rotational position with 4 weeks on/2 weeks off. While on site, enjoy all meals, accommodation, and amenities free of charge.
The fine print: This position has been identified as safety sensitive and will require completion of a pre-employment alcohol & drug test and a Security Clearance Check. Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices. ATCO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.