Job title: Food and Beverage Manager, Tulsa Airport
Company: Delaware North
Expected salary: $49000 – 64900 per year
Location: Tulsa, OK
Food and Beverage Manager, Tulsa Airport Job Details:
Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is searching for a Food and Beverage Manager to join our team at Tulsa Airport in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our ideal candidate is an experienced hospitality professional looking for their next adventure in a company that can offer career growth and diverse opportunities.
Minimum – Anticipated Maximum Salary: $49000 – $64900 / year
The advertised pay range represents what we believe at the time of this job posting, that we would be willing to pay for this position. Only in special circumstances, where a candidate has education, training, or experience that far exceeds the requirements for the position, would we consider paying higher than the stated range. Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at .
At Delaware North, we care about our team member’s personal and professional journeys. These are just some of the benefits we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Performance bonuses
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Paid parental bonding leave
- Tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement
- Generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and resorts
- Administration of all restaurant, kitchen, and bar related functions to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Prepare weekly schedules and schedule appropriate staff according to business levels and planned payroll.
- Assist in maintaining planned bar cost of sales and assist in restaurant planned cost of sales.
- Hire, train, and manage an effective team of associates, providing feedback on their job responsibilities and alignment to Delaware North programs such as GuestPath and other service standards.
- Complete all purchasing in compliance with company programs and policies.
- Communicate and assist other associates and departments when needed.
- Provide a safe work environment by following all safety and security policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in meetings, committees, and trainings.
- Research and develop new policies, procedures, menus, and control policies that elevate service standards and accountability of staff.
- Coordinate menus and alcohol compliance and quality standards, handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high volume restaurant and/or catering environment.
- Strong food knowledge with a variety of menus and previous experience supervising service personnel required.
- Experience effectively leading a team required.
- Demonstrated commitment to guest service.
- Ability to communicate through oral and written skills with staff, creating a positive work environment.
- Ability to manage frequent change.
- Ability to manage their own time as well as the time of others.
Who We Are
Delaware North provides food and beverage services at Tulsa International Airport, offering an array of local favorites and national brands. Tulsa’s airport is the second-busiest in Oklahoma, with more than 2.5 million travelers passing through each year. Delaware North has operated here since 2019.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for the job now!