Job Position: Farm Manager jobs in South Africa Poultry
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa 2001
Employment type: Full Time
My client in Sudan, a semi-integrated poultry operation is seeking a highly experienced and results-driven General Manager to lead the company’s three large scale farm operations: Grandparents, Broiler Parents, and Layer Parents.
Applicants from South Africa will be provided with housing and transportation in Khartoum, a salary in USD, and a flight home for annual leave.
General Manager will provide direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization’s philosophy, mission, vision, strategy, and annual goals and objectives.
General Manager will plan, direct, and lead operational activities at the highest level of management with the support of the company’s managers in order for the company to achieve its revenue and growth targets and plans.
Additionally, General Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategic plans for the company’s long-term growth and profitability. overseeing all aspects of the company’s operations, and leading and managing a team of managers and employees to achieve company goals and objectives.
Farm Manager jobs in South Africa Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business, or a related field.
- Masters’s Degree is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a senior management role in the Agro/poultry industry
- Experience in interpreting strategy and policy to set and deliver objectives within medium to long time frames. (Over 10 years to 15 years)
- Proven track record of success in leading and managing large-scale operations
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the poultry industry and regulations in Africa.