Job title: eLearning Specialist
Company: Marathon TS
Location: Norman, OK
eLearning Specialist Job Details:
Marathon TS is seeking an eLearning Specialist to work in our Norman, OK office.
Job Description: * Integrates learning curriculum for courses and programs onto various learning platforms including e-learning, virtual learning, and web applications using multiple authoring and multimedia tools.
- Partners with Instructional Design Specialists to develop courses that are learner-centered and user-friendly. Applies instructional design principles and adult learning theory in developing content objectives, content analysis and information mapping.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts who provide the knowledge transfer to ensure appropriate course content and learner application.
- Ensures that all learning needs, requirements and established standards are met in regards to the technology platform the curriculum is deployed on.
- Develops the interface that the learner will engage in during training to enhance the user experience and ensure accessibility.
- Works collaboratively with customers and instructional designers to plan, develop, and execute innovative projects that relate to digital learning, such as MOOCs, digital learning platforms, learning analytics, etc.
- Advises designers and customers on the options and best modes of delivery for various types of training.
- Organizes and leads efforts to ensure that learning and development employees remain current with training and development technology, including multi-media training delivery systems.
- Ability to communicate in writing in a succinct and organized manner; producing written materials, taking into account proper audience, content, format, and grammar.
- Ability to develop instructional content compliant with Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) and Section 508 Accessibility requirements.
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices in adult learning theory, instructional technology, instructional theory and practice.
- Skill using authoring tools to plan and develop learning content (including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Connect Pro, Photoshop, Articulate, Captivate, and video editing software).
- Ability to coordinate with managers and employees to develop and implement training materials.
- Ability to develop effective digital and eLearning courses using established design methodologies and various learning technologies.
- Organizational Skills, Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving/Analysis
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”).
Apply for the job now!