Job title: Crime Scene Cleaning Assistant Supervisor
Company: Aftermath Services
Expected salary: $24000 per year
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Crime Scene Cleaning Assistant Supervisor Job Details:
Position Title: Crime Scene Cleaning Assistant Supervisor
Location: Albuquerque, NM (must live within 50 minutes of our Albuquerque shop)
Aftermath is hiring immediately for a Crime Scene Cleaning Assistant Supervisor. If you are passionate about helping people during times of tragedy and enjoy working in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. Once an application submitted and received, a recruiter will review your qualifications and will reach out should your application match our needs! This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive wage structure and benefits.
Compensation: We have a hybrid pay structure at Aftermath. An assistant supervisor in Albuquerque can earn up to $24,000 Annually * Plus an additional $18/hour for Job Time
Benefits: We offer health, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance. We also offer two company provided Employee Assistance Programs with mental health benefits for all employees, as well as a company matched 401k. Team members accrue 10 days of PTO annually.
Schedule: The shop is open seven days a week from 7:30AM until 4:00PM. You will receive two scheduled days off each week and have the ability to opt into additional work hours that includes a shift pay differential.
We are seeking an Assistant Supervisor who is hardworking, empathetic, has excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills, effective conflict resolution skills, and is a self-starter. Prior experience in the biohazard industry is not required. Aftermath provides comprehensive training and certification on safety, compliance, biohazard cleanup process and procedures and customer service.
- Will work with the team to clean up after situations like suicides, homicides, unattended deaths, hoarding homes and viral and bacterial disinfection
- In absence of the Supervisor, they will lead all on-site customer interactions, estimate the project scope and project manage the cleanup
- Document and process paperwork
- Will aid the Supervisor in coordinating logistics and travel for the team
- Participate in the ongoing training of processes, procedures and safety compliance
- Inventory management
- Oversee maintenance of location and truck
Experience and Skills:
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Must reside locally and be able to respond to the dispatch office within one hour after receiving a service call
- Occasional overnight travel, including multi-day travel
- Aftermath provides meal and lodging accommodations for travel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong communication skills
- Competency in organization, attention to detail and time management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Background in construction, demolition, restoration, or experience using hand or power tools is preferred
- 2+ years of successful technical service or field sales support experience
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Military personnel encouraged to apply
Apply for the job now!