Job title: Summer Intern 2024 – Human Resources Development Program
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Location: Frisco, TX
Summer Intern 2024 – Human Resources Development Program Job Details:
Summer Intern 2024 – Human Resources Development Program – Frisco, TX
Are you ready to join a growing, dynamic company? Keurig Dr Pepper is a modern beverage company, with more than 125 brands people know and love. We challenge the usual and always push beyond the expected. We are building a culture that is our competitive advantage – one that is growth focused, change resilient, collaborative, innovative, nimble, diverse and inclusive.
Are you ready to do impactful work? You’ll coach and mentor leaders. You’ll create and implement ambitious people strategies. You’ll play an important leadership role in our diversity & inclusion efforts. You’ll work collaboratively with business partners and Centers of Excellence to deliver solutions that propel the business forward.
Are you ready to grow? Here’s what will make you successful at KDP! We love passionate, courageous HR leaders who work with agility and are excited by new challenges. You’ll need consulting and influencing skills, a team-first, entrepreneurial spirit, business insight and analytical capability, and a heart for supporting the needs of our employees.
- The KDP 2024 Summer Intern Program will run from 06/03/2024-08/09/2024
- Full-time; 40 hours per week
As a Summer Intern 2024 – Human Resources Development Program you will be given the opportunity to gain diverse experiences within our Business HR function. This two-year rotational program, offers two 12-month HRBP rotations in our locations across the U.S. While on program, you will receive training to aid in your development, have opportunities to lead and participate in impactful projects, and network with senior leaders across the organization. You will receive functional job training, leadership development, mentorship and a network of peers and leaders.
During the summer internship, you will be assigned projects with one of our Human Resources leaders and business unit groups throughout the organization and will:
- Gain a better understanding of our business and the human resources function
- Learn more about our people and our culture
- Be exposed to a variety of KDP Business Units and senior management
- Contribute value to a global organization
- Demonstrate and grow your HR capabilities
The internship experience is designed to achieve two objectives:
- Prepare candidates who excel in their internship for entry into our full-time HR Development Program upon graduation.
- Enable interns to gain an understanding of what it is like to work for the human resources function at KDP.
- Enrolled in Master’s program focusing on human resources disciplines (e.g., industrial & labor relations, industrial & organizational psychology, organizational behavior)
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0
- HR or other internship aligned with degree program discipline.
- Graduating in Dec 2024 or May 2025
Successful candidates will also demonstrate these additional qualifications:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven project management, analytical and leadership skills
- Ability to understand business strategy and organizational structure
- Ability to navigate ambiguity within a complex, dynamic and rapidly changing business environment
- Bias for action as evidenced through proactive, innovative and value-creating solution implementation
We incorporate HireVue, an automated interview tool, into our campus recruitment process. Please visit this to learn more about HireVue and how to prepare. *We recommend checking with your campus career center for additional preparation resources such as InterviewStream, Big Interview, and more. Company Overview & EEO Statement:
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply for the job now!