Job title: Staff Accountant
Expected salary: $70000 – 90000 per year
Location: North Plainfield, NJ
Staff Accountant Job Details:
My client, a successful and highly regarded Real Estate Firm in New Jersey is looking for a full-time Staff Accountant to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will detail-oriented with a background in commercial real estate accounting. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for long-term stability within an excellent team-driven culture!
Daily Functions: Staff Accountant
- Analyze revenues and expenses.
- Prepare external 3rd party monthly financial reports and packages which are reported to clients, banks, and stakeholders.
- Ensure all income, expenses, partner transactions, and costs for the accounting period are accurately reflected.
- Assist with CAM, tax, and insurance reconciliations.
- Assist in annual budget preparation.
- Review commercial leases to ensure accurate billing.
- Work in partnership with property management, construction, and leasing departments.
Requirements: Staff Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years of real estate accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of accounting including GAAP, bank reconciliations, AR/AP, and fixed assets.
- Must be comfortable analyzing commercial leases and legal documentation.
- Experience with external 3rd party financial reporting is required.
- We’re looking for a self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Experience with real estate accounting software preferred, including Yardi, MRI, and IBS.
Salary and Benefits: Staff Accountant
- Competitive salary with strong opportunity for advancement!
- Full benefits package including health, vision, dental, and 401K!
- Well-established and stable company offering long term career growth and excellent work/life balance.
If you’re a detail-oriented Accountant ready to take your career to the next level, Apply Now! Staff Accountant
Send your resume C/O “RC” at email@example.com
Apply for the job now!