Job Position: Social Worker 1
Company: New Brunswick Extra-Mural Program
Location: Edmundston, NB
Social Worker 1 Job Details:
As a member of the interdisciplinary EMP team, the Social Worker is responsible for coordinating and providing quality care within the scope of practice to patients and families.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work from an approved school of social work;
- Member in good standing with the New Brunswick Association of Social Workers and meet the requirements of the Canadian Association of Social Workers;
- Knowledge of the target population of Extra-Mural Services and available community services;
- Must have a valid New Brunswick Class 5 Driver’s License and good driving record (proof required);
- Submit a valid and clean criminal record check;
- Have a current CPR Level C certification that has been issued in the last 12 months, or be prepared to obtain within 3 months;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently as a member of the team and possess leadership and coaching skills, strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and decision making skills;
- Must be able to work all shifts as assigned, maintaining a good attendance record;
- Must have a high regard for confidentiality; and
- Must have excellent work habits and have a professional appearance.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your resume.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.