Job title: Senior Mainframe Developer
Location: Washington DC
Senior Mainframe Developer Job Details:
Halvik is a highly successful company that puts people first, and we are looking for someone just like you. We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help our customers succeed. Come be a part of something truly special!
Summary of Position:
The Senior Mainframe Developer shall be responsible for systems development, testing and implementation in a mainframe environment.
· 5-10 years supporting IT-related projects, preferably DoD and/or Army
· Experience supporting a large IT project with high-availability requirements and a large, distributed userbase.
· Experience in OS/390 or Z/OS application development.
· Experience in IBM COBOL, DB2 (including stored procedures), CICS Transaction Server, and use of Z/OS operating system.
· Experience in programming new system modules in both CICS Transaction Server and batch, running in a Z/OS environment that can be added to ongoing operational systems without any interruption of service to users.
· Experience of sufficient scope and quality to be able to independently solve program malfunctions in a Z/OS environment.
· Experience in executive software environments and hardware configurations and models.
· Experience in the use of DB2 Connect and integrating with web-based applications.
- US Citizen
- Active DoD Secret clearance
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for the job now!