Job title: School Photographer (Seasonal, Paid Training) Seattle, WA
Expected salary: $22 – 24 per hour
Location: Seattle, WA
School Photographer (Seasonal, Paid Training) Seattle, WA Job Details:
While this role is considered remote, you must live in the Seattle, WA area to support local events if needed.
We are currently hiring enthusiastic, dependable people to take school portraits! No prior photography experience is needed; we offer PAID TRAINING to get you ready for school picture days!
- A competitive wage of $22-$24/hour!
- Full time status – eligible for select benefits including 401k match on day 1!
- Seasonal schedule! (through November/December depending on event schedules)
- Approx. 30+/hour work week with overtime opportunity/pay during peak dates!
- Get paid fast and frequently (as often as DAILY) #hiring #dailypay #dailypaynation
- PAID TRAVEL
- Voluntary benefits – home and car insurance, pet insurance, flexible spending account, travel discounts, amongst many more
- Work with a fun, supportive team
- Get paid to travel to new places around your Hub territory
- Make kids smile and capture special moments
- Become more skilled (paid training)
- Work Monday through Friday
Learn more about a day in the life of photographer here.
- Ability to put a smile on peoples’ faces
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Comfortable working in a school environment with children of all ages and abilities
- Monday – Friday availability, but weekly schedules may vary
- Ability to work early mornings and/or late nights as applicable
- Reliably travel to schools on time as scheduled for photo day events
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable working with computers / cameras and ability to learn new programs
- Grooming and demeanor appropriate for role and Jostens’ corporate image
- Valid US driver’s license and reliable, insured vehicle (use of public transportation is not permitted)
- Reliable, consistent cell phone (US) and internet access as needed
- High school diploma or GED (and at least 18 years of age)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK:
- We care about your success. Work with a fun, supportive team focused on achieving the same goals.
- We believe in rewarding you for your hard work. Competitive compensation with DailyPay option and paid training and travel.
- We invest in your future. We offer a 401K match vested immediately.
Celebrating over 125 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams, and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA):
Jostens is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, or to perform the essential functions of the position, please reach out to our HR team at or (952) 830-3399.
Jostens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this Position
Jostens provides products, programs and services that help our customers celebrate moments that matter. Our mission is to Capture. Celebrate. Inspire. We extend our mission to working with our valued suppliers to partner with us to provide keepsakes designed to help consumers capture and celebrate moments that matter, and inspire them for a lifetime. The Jostens team is passionate about living and practicing our values, our Code of Conduct, and our commitment to sustainability in every interaction.
Every member of the Jostens team is accountable to customers and suppliers to act with integrity and responsibility, to respect and recognize and to embrace change. We believe that living our values is required to earn customer loyalty and meet the expectations of all our stakeholders.
It is through our mission and values that Jostens conducts all business with respect to the customers we serve and the communities in which we work.
Apply for the job now!