Job title: Product Communications Manager
Company: Tempur Sealy International
Expected salary: $74000 – 106000 per year
Location: Lexington, KY
Product Communications Manager Job Details:
Tempur Sealy is committed to improving the sleep of more people, every night, all around the world. As a leading designer, manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of bedding products worldwide, we know how crucial a good night of sleep is to overall health and wellness. Utilizing over a century of knowledge and industry-leading innovation, we deliver award-winning products that provide breakthrough sleep solutions to consumers in over 100 countries. Our highly recognized brands include Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy® and Stearns & Foster®. We hire people who have a passion for helping others find their best night’s sleep. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Tempur Sealy!
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive Medical, Dental & other wellness programs
- Disability and Life Company Paid
- Retirement Plan Options
- Generous Employee Purchase Discounts
Pay Range: $74,000-$106,000
Tempur Sealy is seeking an innovative marketing leader to spearhead product communications strategy and execution for new product introductions across the Tempur Sealy portfolio of brands. This individual will play a pivotal role in creating foundational communications for our products and will support cross-functional teams as they bring product stories to life across every touchpoint in the consumer journey.
Product Communications Strategy Responsibilities
- Support Brand Management in development of product positioning, identifying key benefits, points of difference, and priority features for new product launches.
- Partner with Brand Management to become subject matter expert on competitive landscape and consumer needs across their purchase journey. Leverage insights to inform cross-functional plans.
- Partner with the Marketing Leadership Team to facilitate development of visual identity and design guidelines for new product communications, which will serve as inspiration for cross-functional teams as they execute creative deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to document and gain alignment on integrated communications plans for new product launches.
- Partner with cross-functional team to collect consumer and retailer feedback after product launches and collaborate to optimize copy and assets as needed.
Product Communications Project Management Responsibilities
- Serve as project manager for implementing integrated communications plans for new products, ensuring flawless and timely execution of deliverables.
- Partner with Brand Management and other cross-functional teams to facilitate legal approval process for new product claims, product copy, and product content as needed.
- Support Brand Management, Project Management, and Sales Operations teams in preparation for internal NPD milestones including tollgate meetings, sales meetings, town halls, etc.
- Support Brand Management and Sales Operations as they develop retailer-facing materials to drive sell-in and sell-through of new products.
- Support Customer Marketing, Brand Activation, and Direct-to-Consumer teams as they are developing consumer-facing advertising, content, and in-store experience assets for new products.
Product Communications Execution Responsibilities
- In addition to strategy and project management, the Product Communications Manager will be responsible for executing the following product launch deliverables. For each deliverable, this individual will work alongside cross-functional teams to develop creative briefs and manage agency partners toward on-time and on-brief execution.
- Develop and maintain a suite of approved copy for new products, which will serve as an input to cross-functional teams as they create internal, retailer-facing, and consumer-facing content.
- Develop product animations, illustrations, and feature videos showcasing key components and their benefits (with flexibility to be used across a variety of channels).
- Develop and maintain foundational educational materials for internal and external audiences including product guides, pocket guides, etc.
- Develop consumer-facing post-purchase materials including warranty cards, quick-start guides, how-to videos, etc.
- Facilitate annual, quarterly, and monthly budget management of the deliverables noted above including developing/adjusting forecasts, processing invoices, and tracking spend.
What You’ll Need (Qualifications):
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or another related field required.
- 5+ years of work experience in marketing, communications, or public relations.
- Agency experience (in a client-facing role) a plus but not required.
- CPG and/or durable goods product marketing experience a plus but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Microsoft Project a plus but not required.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
1000 Tempur Way, Lexington, Kentucky 40511-1386
Apply for the job now!