Job Position: Plant Cleaner
Location: Capricorn, WA – Rockhampton, QLD
Plant Cleaner Job Details:
About the role
We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt, and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
We are currently seeking an experienced casual Industrial Plant Cleaner to join the team at a large industrial site just west of Gracemere, outside of Rockhampton Qld.
· Experience working in a similar role or environment
· White Card
· Current Driver’s License
· Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets would be desireable
· A safety focused attitude
What we offer
· Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
· The chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
· Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
· A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
· Genuine concern for safety
· Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
· Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
· An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
· A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within, rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now.