Job title: Plant Accounting Manager | Manufacturing | Dyer, IN
Company: Michael Page
Expected salary: $100000 – 120000 per year
Location: Dyer, IN
Plant Accounting Manager | Manufacturing | Dyer, IN Job Details:
As the Plant Accounting Manager, you will work closely with the Controller and executive team to oversee the financial management of the multi-million dollar plant. You will contribute to the development and execution of financial strategies, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and efficiency in financial operations. This is a remarkable opportunity for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Review, and analyze monthly financial statements/KPI reports for the plants in accordance with company policies and GAAP.
- Proactively partner with plant management and the Controller’s group to ensure that all parties have a clear and accurate picture of the plants overall financial performance.
- Lead the preparation of the plants’ business planning process, incorporating productivity and cost targets for both manufacturing and sourcing.
- Prepare monthly rolling forecasts and provide plant and operations leadership with insight and commentary for all major variances from both plan and prior forecast.
- Lead and drive plant cost reduction efforts, holding plant management team responsible for delivering annual cost reductions and productivity improvements.
- Develop and maintain accurate standard cost data for all products, working with both product teams and business management on new product development and new business opportunities.
- Ensure proper internal controls are in place to safeguard company assets.
- Develop necessary inventory polices and controls to ensure integrity of financial statements.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Global, multi-billion dollar, growing manufacturer with clear + fast progression|Opportunity to put your stamp on this role and make decisions with direct impact
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years of accounting & finance experience
- Excellent costing and inventory accounting experience
- Ability to communicate with employees effectively
- Manufacturing industry experience is essential
- Management experience preferred
I’m partnered with CFO at a global, multi-billion dollar manufacturing company near Dyer, IN. The company is one of the world leaders in their niche and manufacturer for nationwide recognizable brands such as Pringles, Culvers, and Keurig! Due to the massive growth they are experiencing right now, they are looking to add on a Plant Accounting Manager to their collaborative team.
- Competitive base salary
- Generous family health care plan
- Competitive 6% 401k match
- Flexible working schedule
- 3 weeks PTO
- Fast growing company
- Ample room to progress your career
- Awesome team culture
- Mentorship and collaboration with Senior Leadership
Apply for the job now!