Job title: Payroll Accounting Specialist
Company: Haven Home Health & Hospice
Location: Ozark, MO
Payroll Accounting Specialist Job Details:
Payroll Accounting Specialist
Summary: The Payroll Accounting Specialist will be responsible for recording invoices into the accounting system, processing checks to vendors, distributing mail, calculating and submitting payroll to the payroll processing company, invoicing companies, tracking accounts receivables, and other duties as assigned. This position will be expected to maintain and grow relationships with both vendors and employees to assist in a timely and accurate payroll and accounting processes.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Reports to: Accounting/Admin Manager
Haven Healthcare offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive compensation
- Robust benefits package including PTO
- 401k with company match
Responsibilities of the Payroll Accounting Specialist are, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating processing of Invoices, 401K payments, CDS Quarterly and yearly taxes
- Assist with completing year-end reporting, including processing W-2s
- Calculate payroll, key data, reconcile and submit to payroll processing company
- Set up payroll batches and input appropriate or additional payroll information such as PTO, mileage, on-call hours, bonus, deductions, etc
- Fix and audit deductions, IRS, Garnishments, etc
- Provide customer service to consumers, personal care attendants, and staff in the area of pay and taxes as they relate to their pay
- Audit and pay Medicaid receipt documents (Time Sheets) for consumers of the Missouri Consumer Directed Services Program.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3 years payroll experience required, experience with HRIS Payroll software preferred
- Proficient in computer skills and tech
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets
- Professionalism- conducting oneself with responsibility, integrity, accountability, and excellence. Communicating effectively and appropriately and always finding a way to be productive.
- Analytical/ Problem solving skills; able to identify root causes of cores issues, assess options and determine resolve to completed tasks
- Planning and Organization skills create and follow standard processes, plan effectively to complete tasks on schedule, and clearly document transactions
As team member with Haven, you will support our core values of dedication to clarity through honest communication, being accountable and committed, doing what is right not what is easy, being forward focused, and working in the same direction.
For purpose in your work, choose Haven.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply for the job now!