Job Position: Monash University MATLAB Student Ambassador (32635-JYU)
Location: Sydney, NSW
Monash University MATLAB Student Ambassador (32635-JYU) Job Details:
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/applying-and-interviewing.html#onboarding.
The MATLAB Student Ambassador position requires a commitment of 5 hours per week to perform the following work on campus:
- Explore and implement creative ideas for spreading awareness for the MathWorks brand and products among students
- Identify and engage with prominent student organizations related to Engineering, Math, Science and Finance
- Plan and organize events on campus to demonstrate the state of the art with MATLAB and Simulink
- Use social media outlets and prevalent communication channels at the university to spread awareness for MathWorks Student Challenges and resources available to learn MATLAB and Simulink
- Promote MathWorks presence at university career fairs, information sessions and other recruiting events
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Promote awareness and usage of MathWorks tools.
- Drive student events and activities to promote awareness and usage.
- Establish community at school and with Social Media for students.
- Proficient in MATLAB , familiarity with Simulink a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogging, etc.)
- Undergraduate or Graduate student in good academic standing with at least 2 semesters remaining in the degree program (preferably in Engineering)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Monash University MATLAB Student Ambassador (32635-JYU) Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Monash University MATLAB Student Ambassador (32635-JYU) Vacancies in Australia.