Job title: Membership Sales Manager – Fitness Sales
Company: Anytime Fitness
Location: Billings, MT
Membership Sales Manager – Fitness Sales Job Details:
Why Join Our Team?
Let’s grow together, and become better together! We strive to be the best professionals in the fitness industry. We are a high energy team that will do anything we can to provide an incredible experience for our staff and members. The fitness industry is always changing, so our team’s mindset is quick to adapt, grow, and succeed with whatever challenges may come our way. If you are someone who wants to grow professionally, is passionate about positively influencing others health, wants to build the Anytime Fitness brand, and wants to be a part of a team of fitness professionals, Anytime Fitness – MDS Fitness is the right place for you!
WE OFFER THE BEST BENEFITS IN THE INDUSTRY…
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE * Industry best Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Long- and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Company Matched 401(k); Roth IRA available
SUMMARY: The primary role of the Club Manager is to provide a world-class experience to all customers in the facility; this is done through an initial facility tour, sign up process and occasional coaching. The Club Manager needs to have customer service in the front of their mind to build relationships with their customers. This position is also responsible for building and maintaining financial profiles for all customers. This position calls for strong leadership skills, proficient social skills, and a commitment to growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales and Portfolio Management- Maintain accurate financial profiles for members and promote the club’s financial growth. This position is directly responsible for the membership sales, finding and contacting prospects, and financial growth of the membership sales at their location.
- Facility Management- Maintain the integrity of the facility and advice regarding equipment needs and purchases.
- Service Standards- Provide excellent customer service, which includes regular engagement with members such as helping them to create and achieve goals.
- Needs to be able to work required hours as listed:
- Monday/Wednesday – 11a-7p
- Tuesday/Thursday – 10a-7p
- Friday – 7a-12p
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be coachable.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about health and fitness.
- Must be personable.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Apply for the job now!