Job Position: Meat Cutter-Full Time
Location: Bolton, ON
Meat Cutter-Full Time Job Details:
PASSION & COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A KEY DRIVER FOR OUR COMPANY
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized experience.
· To receive, store and cut meat ensuring the quality of meat and cut complies with Company standards;
· To store meat on trays in an orderly fashion in preparation for wrapping;
· To ensure that the safety and sanitation of the department meet with Company policies and standards;
· To serve customers in an efficient and friendly manner;
· To respond to any customer inquiries, requests and complaints ensuring courteous customer relations at all times;
· To perform other duties, as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Must be a certified meat cutter/butcher;
· Minimum 3 years’ experience cutting rail beef, veal, and pork in a retail meat environment;
· Must be flexible to work a combination of shifts, including nights, evenings, and weekends.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Fortinos, we attribute our success to preserving our core values: super fresh foods, well‐trained staff, store cleanliness and above all, superior, friendly customer service. If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “FORTINOS” trademark(s) by Loblaws Inc. Applicants hired by a franchisee will be employees of the franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.