Job title: Material Controller – Weekend Day Shift
Company: Valmont Industries
Location: Tulsa, OK
Material Controller – Weekend Day Shift Job Details:
801 N Xanthus Tulsa Oklahoma 74110-4949
We’re Here to Move the World Forward.
Valmont impacts millions of people around the world every day, yet they might not realize the many ways. Our technology is helping feed the growing population, supplying the world with more reliable energy and access to renewables, enhancing connectivity in remote and urban locations to create a sustainable future and so much more. Simply put, Valmont is advancing agricultural productivity and reimagining vital infrastructure to make life better.
Join a Fortune 1000 company that respects hard work, honors diversity and invests in our employees as we focus on creating the world of tomorrow, today. We are the modern workforce. Are you ready to move the world forward? Apply now.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation of material and product movement to ensure the accuracy of the computers inventory system and the physical location and organization of inventory.
- Interprets production plans and shipping orders to provide the require levels of material handling and shipping.
- Responsible for inventory cycle counting and reconciling inventory discrepancies.
- Works under conditions with accurate performance and completion of work within set time limits.
- Accountable and responsible for essential tools and equipment provided along w/ the maintenance of these tools and equipment.
- Actively participate in department safety, demonstrate excellent safety practices and behaviors which conform to all Valmont safety policies and procedures.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Must have Forklift and Overhead Crane experience.
- Ability to prioritize work in order to complete deadlines. Must also be able to work through problem with the minimum amount of assistance from the leadperson or the supervisor.
- Ability to work timely and expeditiously to deliver an on-time result without errors.
At the end of 90 Calendar days the candidate must be able to maintain an acceptable level of production, quality and attendance as determined by Management
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.
Valmont offers employees and their families a comprehensive Total Well-being benefit package to ensure their individual and family’s overall wellness needs are met.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- Retirement plans
- Dependent care
- Employee assistance programs
- Voluntary programs like tobacco cessation, Type 2 diabetes reversal, mortgage services, home & auto insurance, health coaching and more.
*Due to the nature of Valmont’s Global Business and Union contracts, not all benefits are the same
Apply for the job now!