Job title: Lot Driver – Lincoln Airport
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Expected salary: $10 per hour
Location: Lincoln, NE
Lot Driver – Lincoln Airport Job Details:
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a part time Lot Driver. This position pays $10 / hour and is located at the Lincoln Airport!
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
This is a part time position requiring 25 hour per week, the schedule that is available is:
- Sunday: OFF
- Monday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday: OFF
- Wednesday: OFF
- Thursday: OFF
- Friday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
The lot driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations between our properties for servicing, transport and/or rental. A driver will perform all daily responsibilities with a focus on the needs to have vehicles ready for customers in accordance with our high-quality standards.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. This is a non-CDL, local driving position that offers you the chance to drive multiple new model cars.
Our Drivers are responsible for the transporting and shuttling of rental vehicles around and between our National/Alamo and Enterprise locations at Des Moines International Airport.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location
- Drive serviced vehicles from cleaning location to ready line location and park for easy access by customers
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management
- Deliver vehicles to other Enterprise locations off Airport property as directed by management
- Ride with or follow drivers to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up vehicle(s)
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have valid driver’s license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apply for the job now!