Job Position: Housekeeping Manager
Company: LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Housekeeping Manager Job Details:
- Benefit from comprehensive training programs
- Join a company that focusses on a positive, supportive and inclusive work culture
- Be rewarded for your hard work and dedication!
LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services is a home-grown Australian boutique services company operating in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Mackay, and Cairns. We provide highly-trained staff across various roles including Housekeeping, Rooms and Public Areas.
LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services focusses on providing excellence to its clients and a supportive and team oriented environment for our people.
About the Role…
We are currently seeking a highly skilled, motivated and hands on Housekeeping Manager to head up the team in Melbourne Victoria. The role is critical to the success of this hotel
You will have a friendly and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to have positive involvement and interaction with both guests and the overall Hotel team.
MUST be available to work a rotating roster when required.
Possess full Australian working rights
Excellent grooming and presentation
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Passionate and consistent, with excellent attention to detail
- Show proven effective and positive inter-departmental relationships with previous hotel teams, including General Manager, front office and Maintenance
- Demonstrated Leadership skills: lead the team from the front, drive performance and productivity
- Excellent staff management to drive performance excellence in quality and productivity including training, development, rostering, work allocation and performance improvement
- Strong Time management skills
- Accurate record keeping in relation to room counts/payroll & billing, and proven previous management of daily payroll to ensure compliance with the Hospitality Industry General Award
- Ability to maintain the standard operating procedures within the department and in accordance with CLIENTS requirements
- Experience in leading workplace safety, adhering to policies of the CLIENT and LUXXE. Assume responsibility and accountability for the health and safety of employees and for the working environment
- A demonstrated hands on approach within a 4 or 5 star Housekeeping Department conducting daily room inspections to ensure duties have been completed to meet service standards and guaranteed arrival times
- Previous experience with outsourcing
How To Apply …
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage, so please complete the requested work history and education information on the application page (you are welcome to include any certificates or licences under the education section).
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please