Job title: Furniture Assembly Technician
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Furniture Assembly Technician Job Details:
Opportunity is part-time, on-going Assembly work for both in-store (Nationwide Office supply chain) and in-home furniture assembly. As an Independent Contractor with SFS, Inc. you will be assembling RTA Furniture but we also have great opportunities for those who possess experience with TV Wall Mounts, and assembling Gas Grills, Sporting Goods, Bicycles, and Display Racks.
Let’s get started as an independent contractor, it’s quick & easy; CLICK APPLY or text SFSJOBS to 97211
Things to Consider:
- You control when and how much you work
- Create your work schedule
- Be your own BOSS
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay
- DailyPay – work today, get paid tomorrow
Things you should know:
- Must possess merchandising and/or commercial furniture assembly experience
- Ability to assemble products according to client’s written instructions
- Able to understand plan-o-grams and perform customized category resets independently
- Able to carry and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to bend and stand for extended periods
- Internet access & active email address
- Report client work completions on the same day as service
- Reliable transportation, some travel involved
- Have own tools
SFS, Inc. is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Our services are critical to sustaining the retail industry and our team of professionals are responsible for advancing it.
Follow us on Social Media!
Apply for the job now!