Job Position: FIFO Plumber Nominee
Location: Collinsville, QLD
FIFO Plumber Nominee Job Details:
Are you ready to get your hands dirty and join our team of problem solvers?
If you’re the go-to person, the one who answers the questions, with the know-how to keep facilities running like clockwork, we have an opportunity for FIFO Plumber (Nominee) to join our building maintenance team based at our Sodexo Village at Collinsville Qld, 14 days on, 7 days off roster.
Who are we looking for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve had previous experience in building maintenance across the domestic and commercial sectors, you will be a team player, have a can-do attitude, are flexible and always remain focused on safety and service delivery. To be successful, you’ll need:
- Mandatory: Current and unrestricted Plumbing & Draining Occupational Licence
- Mandatory: Current and unrestricted QBCC Plumbing & Draining Contractors Licence OR a QBCC Nominee supervisor Licence
- Valid open Driver Licence
- Experience in completing facilities/ building maintenance and inspections to an agreed schedule
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to provide professional customer service ensuring exceptional presentation to client/customer satisfaction
- Proven time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Previous remote site experience is highly regarded but not essential
- Previous experience working and supporting a larger team of trades is preferred but not essential
- Ability to undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol testing and police check
Why choose Sodexo?
Our employees, who personify Sodexo’s unique values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress, are our greatest asset through their commitment and dedication.
We believe the more diverse we are, the stronger we are. No matter your background, we will do all we can to help you thrive. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities, valuing diversity, and creating an inclusive working environment for all our employees.
At Sodexo, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from all applicants regardless of age, race, sex, ethnicity, religion and beliefs and people with disabilities.
We offer a competitive salary, many development opportunities and an outstanding benefits and recognition program!
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the Sodexo team and meet the minimum criteria outlined above, please apply with your resume detailing relevant employment experience and availability.
One of our friendly recruiters will contact shortlisted candidates for a phone interview. This is also your opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for? Submit your application today and become part of the Sodexo family!