Job title: Field Branch Admin
Location: Little Rock, AR
Field Branch Admin Job Details:
Location: Little Rock, AR, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 70872
We Elevate… You
Our mission is to keep cities and people around the world moving. Since 1874 Schindler has an outstanding reputation for not only elevating buildings, but the well-being of everyone who lives and works in them. Do you have the talent, ambition, and vision to help us elevate tomorrow’s world?
Find out more about us here – or
As a leading employer in the urban mobility industry, we are always looking for a diverse group of people who can create exceptional value for our customers.
Join us as a
Field Branch Admin
To provide administrative assistance to Field Managers. Areas include purchasing, accounting, personnel relations, office procedures, job scheduling, Best Demonstrated Practice performance evaluation, safety and manpower scheduling
- Prepare and process purchase orders, invoices and related paperwork for the purchase of parts, equipment and tools from the outside sources. Assist in tool control, issue, repair and replacement.
- Assemble and track Service Purchase Order activities, assigning order numbers, purchase order numbers and follow-up to billing.
- Expedite shortages of parts and equipment by contacting the Factories Service Center or local suppliers as required. Expedite order changes.
- Coordinates material, manpower and shipments for service, modernization, repair or new construction projects in line with project schedules.
- Analyze manpower and job loading requirements with respect to Best Demonstrated Practice
- Compile and transmit monthly EEO accumulations to Department of Labor and general contractors. Maintain Workers Compensation files and related OSHA reports. Assist with Region Safety Program, review violations and recommend solutions
- Prepare field payroll for Superintendent’s approval.
- Make necessary arrangements with municipal building departments for inspection as required by local ordinance. Applies for state permits for new installations.
- Ability to Prepare report such as: job tracking reports, SAP reports, etc., as requested or required by department or management and in accordance with Best Demonstrated Practice.
- Perform Administrative tasks such as: copying, filing, compose and type routine correspondence, prepare outgoing mail, including email and faxes, maintain contact/address database information, screen phone call and greet visitors. Responsible for maintaining various files, records, logo, and manuals for Field Operations and Preparation of required reports.
Preferred: Business School or Secretarial Degree
1. Experience supporting middle management and/or department – 3 years
2. Experience in an Administrative Assistant or related training in an administrative function – 5 years
3 Previous experience with an international company highly desired
4. Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans – All benefits effective from first day of hire
- Generous Paid Time Off (All employees start with 3 weeks of vacation which then increases with tenure in addition to sick days, floating holidays and 8 Company Observed Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement (Eligible after 6 months of service)
- Parental Leave – 100% base pay for 6 consecutive weeks within first year of a child’s birth or adoption
- 401k Plan: Eligible and company match and vesting on first day of employment
- Company Match: 100% on first 4% of employee contributions than 50% on the next 6% of employee Contributions
- If an employee contributes 10%, Schindler matches 7%
Will you join us and elevate tomorrow’s World?
We look forward to receiving your complete online application.
At Schindler Group we value inclusion and diversity, and practice equity to create equal opportunities for all. We endeavor that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, ethnic background, color, religious affiliation, union affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, nationality, genetics and health, disability or veteran status.
If you would like assistance with the application process for this position, please contact the recruiter highlighted above who will be happy to help.
Apply for the job now!