Job Position: Early Childhood Teacher-Educational Leader
Company: Goodstart Early Learning
Expected salary: $35 – 50 per hour
Location: Moonee Beach, NSW
Early Childhood Teacher-Educational Leader Job Details:
Goodstart Early Learning
A bit about us
Goodstart Early Learning is Australia’s largest early learning provider, offering our team of over 15,000 staff stability and security. We’re not for profit; so you can be confident that children – not shareholders – are our first priority.
Operating since 2004, Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Moonee Beach is located in a small beachside suburb, north of Coffs Harbour. Many of our families live in the surrounding beaches from Woolgoolga, Emerald Beach, Sandy Beach, Bucca and Sapphire.
We are a small 51-place child care centre with three rooms – Nursery for children aged six weeks to two years; Toddler Room for children aged two to three-and-a-half years and our Kindergarten / Preschool room which prepares children ages three-and-a-half to school age for the big step into primary school.
We have a qualified cook in the kitchen and all meals are provided, so your children are sure to have plenty of nourishment and energy to make it through a big day of fun, play and learning.
Our centre has large open play spaces and we are developing a garden area for the children to connect with the natural environment and experience firsthand how to promote sustainability.
As the Educational Leader you will deliver high quality and inclusive learning programs using contemporary teaching theories, strategies and styles, knowledge of child development and alignment to the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standard (NQS).
Early Childhood Teacher – Educational Leader
Goodstart Moonee Beach
Full-time Permanent position
$35-$50 Per Hour + Super + Benefits
- Are you an Educational Leader who is passionate about helping children to have the best possible start in life?
- Work for an organisation that offers amazing resources, genuine career opportunities and flexibility to help you succeed and live a balanced life
- Be paid at 3% above award, and enjoy a host of great additional benefits
A bit about the role
- Lead and model the selection and implementation of effective pedagogical approaches to support children’s learning and development outcomes.
- Design and implement engaging learning programs using knowledge of content, curriculum, children’s needs, assessment and reporting requirements.
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with children.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to plan, evaluate and enhance learning outcomes for children.
- Develop engaging and inclusive learning environments that reflect the strengths, interests and needs of all children.
- Develop, select and use a range of informal, formal, diagnostic, formative and summative assessment strategies to assess children’s learning and maintain high quality pedagogical documentation.
- Establish and maintain respectful collaborative partnerships with families to assess and support children’s learning and wellbeing.
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members.
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture
We would love you to have
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a valid WWCC
- Hold an up-to-date Professional Teachers Accreditation (state applicable)
- A passion for delivering child-led fun and play-based programs to help our children learn and grow!
Why choose Goodstart?
💰Better pay – you’ll get at least 3% above the award rate, increasing to 5% by 2024
📚We’ll help you thrive with paid professional development – we offer a range of opportunities and resources to grow your skills and your career
💆🏽♀️Wellbeing focus – you’ll get two extra days off per year. And our dedicated wellbeing program will ensure you get the support you need, when you need it most
✈️Leave when you need it the most – you’ll have the option to purchase extra leave for even greater work life balance
👨👧👦 4 weeks paid parental leave – increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023
🎁Retail and childcare discounts – you’ll save money on insurance, travel and technology, and get 50% discount off your childcare gap fees
🕓4 hours non-contact time to plan, prepare and reflect each week
🤗Be part of a supportive team who will assist you to grow and develop in your role
And one more thing:
We’re an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We know that Goodstarters from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We’re also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
Safety is our priority and we will take any action necessary to ensure that all children can feel safe and be safe, and are safeguarded from abuse, neglect and harm.
Join our team of Educators today! Apply now.#gsteacher
Posting Notes: MOONEE BEACH || NSW || Australia (AU) || [[j2wDept]] || || Bachelor (ECT) 3yr || Full-Time
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Early Childhood Teacher-Educational Leader Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Early Childhood Teacher-Educational Leader Vacancies in Australia.