Job Position: Document Control Specialist (12-month contract)
Company: Mariposa Dairy
Location: Lindsay, ON
Document Control Specialist (12-month contract) Job Details:
Position: Document Control Specialist (12-month contract)
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Lindsay, ON (onsite)
Shift: Day shift
The Document Control Specialist will play an integral part in participating in the development and maintenance of controlled documents. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Document Control Specialist will work cross-departmentally with the goal of ensuring all departments have accurate and controlled procedures to follow.
- Responsible for the control of documents and associated records for internal, customer, and supplier documentation
- Maintain documentation practices to ensure the effective planning, operation, and control of the organization’s quality management system (QMS) processes in line with its objectives
- Collaborate with process owners, document owners, and originators to develop and maintain document content, adhering to a standardized format, design layouts, and style guidelines.
- Review submitted documents for accuracy and completeness before publication into the QMS
- Produce technical writing (content creation), where requested by the manager
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new documentation tools, styles, methods, and solutions
- Participate in improvement initiatives, as assigned by the manager
- Other tasks and responsibilities, as assigned by the manager
Who you are:
- Post-secondary degree/certificate program in a related discipline
- Proficient in software applications relevant to the work and area of responsibility (e.g. MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Strong understanding of HACCP, Food Safety and Quality Standards
- Proficient in technical writing and process mapping with the ability to produce such in various output formats for technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional English written and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to relate cordially with team members, customers, colleagues, management, etc.
- Strong leadership experience to be able to work effectively with a team
- Good knowledge of the workings of a manufacturing business
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Strong ability to pay attention to details and strive for excellent on work delivery
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mariposa, however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon reference checks and employment verification.
Mariposa Dairy welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The employer accepts applications from only:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Document Control Specialist (12-month contract) Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Document Control Specialist (12-month contract) Vacancies in Canada.