Job title: Director of Finance
Company: The Equinox Resort
Location: Manchester, NH
Director of Finance Job Details:
This Executive Level position will oversee all aspects of the Finance/Accounting Department .The Director of Finance will report to the General Manager and VP of Finance. Will act as a mentor and be very involved with the day-to-day operations of the hotel and the department.
- Effectively manage and communicate cash flow related issues, as required to management and ownership.
- Coordinate the completion of all forecasts and budgets as required, with the full and active participation of Executive Team and department managers.
- Analyze financial data and operations in order to assist and advise management in maintaining the hotels’ financial objectives.
- Ensure that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a timely basis.
- Develop and implement financial strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure the effective management and control of financial resources.
- Establish and continually audit all internal financial controls including purchasing, cash handling, disbursements, credit extension, inventories, assets, master keys, payroll, and records.
- Direct and/or prepare all financial reports in accordance with the company’s requirements meeting various due dates and deadlines.
- Conduct regular financial analysis and provide insights on revenue generation, cost control, and profitability enhancement.
- Collaborate with department heads to identify and implement cost-saving initiatives without compromising quality and guest satisfaction.
- Maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders, including auditors, banks, and financial institutions.
- Ensure hotels’ compliance on all regulatory licenses and permits, leases, contracts, legal agreements, and the proper execution of all operational taxes.
- Four-year college degree in a Business curriculum to include Intermediate accounting and financial fundamentals required.
- A minimum of 4 years of accounting experience, in the hospitality industry required.
- Experience preferably in a Resort setting with multiple revenue streams.
- Prior experience as an Assistant Director of Finance or a Director of Finance in a hotel preferred. Someone who has a leader mindset and has experience with training or mentoring their team members required
- Someone with a flexible schedule, as some weekend work is required
Apply for the job now!