Job title: Dentist
Company: The Delta Companies
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Dentist Job Details:
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Dentist (DDS)
- Experiential Based Salary up to $230,000
- Leadership Opportunity- Chief Dental Officer position available to qualified applicants
- 20 Days PTO + Paid Holidays + 5 Days CME
- Student loan reimbursement, Annual retention bonus, Annual/Tenure based salary increase, Signing bonus and Relocation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Dentist (DDS)
- Options for 4-day work week
- An FQHC organization dedicated to serve the local community
- Opportunity to work with a variety of case-mix and patient population
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Dentist (DDS)
- Whether you’re looking for your first or last position, we want to hire you!
- General Dentistry – Seeing all ages.
- Well staffed clinics, including our own Dental Assistant training program-In House!
COMMUNITY Dentist (DDS)
- Neighborhoods full of incredible homes from the 1850’s-1900’s that are move in ready or awaiting your personal touch!
- Live in a downtown loft with views of the river. New neighborhoods and land available to build your dream home.
- Everything you need is here: Target, Menards, Aldi, Starbucks, Kohls, Auto Dealerships and more.
- Centrally located within a short drive or Amtrak train ride to both Chicago and St. Louis!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 194169
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information.
Apply for the job now!