Job Position: Construction Operator/Class 3 Driver – LOCAL Yellowknife
Company: RTL Construction
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Construction Operator/Class 3 Driver – LOCAL Yellowknife Job Details:
RTL Construction and Capital Transit Mix (CTM), the concrete division of RTL, are long established Yellowknife based businesses that dedicate ourselves to delivering complete, customer-driven solutions to support our civil and industrial construction operations as well as the greater community of Yellowknife and surrounding area. CTM is also responsible for all RTL’s snow removal contracts and most aggregate sales and deliveries. Our team of industry professionals has worked to build a reputation for safety, on-time completion, and unparalleled customer service.
We are recruiting experienced and safety-conscious Equipment Operators who hold a minimum Class 3 driver’s license to join our team. The Equipment Operator will be responsible for a variety of duties, including aggregate deliveries and snow removal as per our customer’s needs.
What you bring:
- Valid Class 3 driver’s license is required with a minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Front end loader and / or skid steer experience is preferred
- Concrete Truck Experience a definite asset
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which will include early mornings and weekends
- “Roll up your sleeves” approach to go beyond the job duties by supporting the team on the ground and laboring as required
- Safety conscious approach to all job duties
- Capacity to perform manual labour
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive wages
- Well maintained equipment
- We are a fun team and maintain a family-like atmosphere
- We listen to your ideas and give you an opportunity to make changes
- We have an uncompromising commitment to safety and lead by example every day through actively caring about one another
Applicants in consideration will adhere to a company paid pre-access drug screen, and criminal record search. As this position will be required to operate company vehicles and equipment a copy of a current and valid driver’s license and abstract (abstract considers past 3-5 years depending on infraction).
We love diversity! Capital Transit Mix and RTL Construction are equal opportunity employers that embrace diversity in the workplace and equivalently consider applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Construction Operator/Class 3 Driver – LOCAL Yellowknife Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Construction Operator/Class 3 Driver – LOCAL Yellowknife Vacancies in Canada.