Job Position: Cleaner – Hopevale Farm
Company: McLean Farms
Location: Pittsworth, QLD
Cleaner – Hopevale Farm Job Details:
McLean Farms is a diversified family-owned agri-business based in Pittsworth, 30 minutes Southwest of Toowoomba. Specialising in livestock and food production, the business is involved with a broad range of agricultural enterprises such as grain, compost and feed mill operations. We are currently seeking a Cleaner to join the team in a full-time capacity.
About the role
This role is responsible for effectively and efficiently utilising the resources to maintain the amenities building, egg towers, egg waste, and maintaining surrounding areas in a clean and safe condition whilst also ensuring that all company clothing is laundered and stored as required.
You will be a dynamic self-starter and be passionate about supporting a collaborative working environment, in line with our culture and values.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited too:
- Cleaning all areas of the amenities building including, showers, toilets, offices, and lunchroom;
- Ensuring all company clothing is washed, dried, and stored appropriately;
- Cleaning of the egg towers;
- Collection, disposal, and reporting of all egg waste;
- Other duties as required including covering poultry hand position when necessary.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Basic computer skills;
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude by working cooperatively and efficiently to meet daily production targets;
- Thrive in a busy work environment;
- The ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Accountability for the work you are completing;
- Have great attention to detail;
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills;
If you are looking for your next challenge, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
You must not have any birds, pigs or poultry at your place of residence.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia in order to apply.