Job title: Call Center Representative -MG Admitting
Company: Prime Healthcare
Location: Reno, NV
Call Center Representative -MG Admitting Job Details:
The Call Center Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service when handling calls, a required daily average of 90-140 calls per day through our inbound call center. Along with meeting a daily call count, there are various other individual and team goals set including but not limited to; handle time, hold time, abandoned %, etc. The representative’s scheduling responsibilities include, following set templates, scheduling per each provider/clinic preferences following the provided resource material along with properly assessing the appointment request and patient history to determine the visit type and providing detailed and concise visit notes. Data entry when registering new patients and updating existing charts is also required. Attention to detail is crucial to eliminate potential errors in demographics and registration. Outbound calls are also made on a less frequent basis when necessary.
The PSC Representative is also responsible for properly assessing non-scheduling calls to determine and route the call properly, this means; routing calls to other departments following set process, referring patients to seek emergency services following set protocols, identifying urgent and non-urgent requests, documenting detailed, clear, and concise messages on behalf of caller, following set auto text and routing message to the appropriate department/staff member.
The Patient Services Representative also works with coworkers, other departments, and outside companies via phone, email, teams or EMR system, assisting with the provision of safe, efficient, and quality patient care. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to, consistent appropriate communication with the clinics and team to communicate questions, concerns and updates, Upkeep of clinical, office and or process changes and updates, shadow training new hires, and collaborating with the team to improve existing processes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Position requires a high degree of collaboration and customer service with both internal and external customers.
2. Requires one year minimum experience as a procedure scheduler.
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
4. Ability to read, write and speak English required.
5. Strong basic computer skills required.
6. Courteous and professional communication skills required to interact with internal and external customers.
7. Strong clerical and organizational skills needed to perform record keeping and scheduling duties.
8. Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
Apply for the job now!