Job Position: Assistant Store Leader/Salon Development Support
Company: Australian Skin Clinics
Location: Robina, QLD
Assistant Store Leader/Salon Development Support Job Details:
About The Role
Hairhouse is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to work with our Store leader, to empower and support our amazing team and promote best practice store operations.
You will also be working with our emerging artists to support them in their growth and development in salon.
To succeed in this role, ideally you will have previous management experience, and be an experienced hairdresser, who enjoys mentoring stylists.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone who loves hairdressing and the industry, but wants to step back from a full-time role on the salon floor, while still continuing doing what they love, and training and developing teams.
You will be learning some amazing new skills, and be working with experienced, award winning leaders, who will have a positive impact on your career development.
- Generous incentives
- Discounts on products and services
- In-house Online Training Platform
- External Management Training Programs
- Exceptional On the job Coaching
- Awards to recognise excellence
- Supportive, inclusive and fun team
- Expert, supportive network with the largest employer of Hairdressers in Australia
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all Hairhouse customers
- Support the Store Leader to Manage day to day operations of the store and meet compliance requirements
- Ensure the store is well presented, clean and always stocked appropriately
- Identify opportunities to drive and increase sales
- Ensure the store is merchandised according to brand guidelines and drive successful marketing campaigns
- Cultivate a strong, supportive and inclusive culture with your team.
- Mentor and train our emerging artists
- Work on salon floor occasionally where needed
Skills and Experience
- Preferably a minimum 3 years Management experience
- A passion for Hair and Beauty
- Minimum Certificate 3 in Hairdressing
- Experience in guiding a team to achieve KPIs and sales targets
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong people management skills.
If you believe you have all the above, select the APPLY NOW button we can’t wait to meet you!
About the Company
With over 30 years’ experience and 110+ stores nationwide, Hairhouse is Australia’s leading hair and beauty retail and services destination. Hairhouse is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a positive working environment that promotes inclusion and diversity.
This position is available at:
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Assistant Store Leader/Salon Development Support Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Assistant Store Leader/Salon Development Support Vacancies in Australia.