Job Position: Analyst, Infrastructure MAC (Charlottetown)
Location: Charlottetown, PE
Analyst, Infrastructure MAC (Charlottetown) Job Details:
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
In this role, you will be instrumental in support the stability and function of the Infrastructure MAC team by working on tasks and assisting others on the team while monitoring the queue in ServiceNow for software access and installation requests and more.
What you would be responsible for:
- Monitor ServiceNow queue for software access / installation requests and fulfill assigned requests per standard processes
- Analyze inventory of company software assets with the Eracent tool, and integrate supporting data from other IT management tools, to provide reporting of license consumption
- Monitor software licenses for compliance with company policy/license agreements
- Track and maintain software licenses through Eracent and report variances of non-compliance to management
- Conduct comparison of licenses against inventory when allocating licenses, to ensure the company’s legal compliance
- Implement storage and provisioning of software media and source installation files
- Facilitate software license procurement activities through entry of Purchase Requisitions into Oracle iProcurement
- Use reporting and analysis tools to assist with cost analysis and license compliance
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience you bring:
- Bachelors Degree or College Diploma in related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in IT/IS field of Software Asset Management
- Knowledge of Software Licensing and Compliance Concepts
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM System is Helpful
- Familiarity with Eracent Asset Management System, IBM Bigfix/ILMT and Oracle iProcurement is an Asset
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Certified Software Manager / Certified Software Asset Manager Certification Preferred
Full Time / Part Time
Job Exempt (Yes / No)
At Invesco, our workplace model supports our culture and meets the needs of our clients while providing flexibility our employees value. As a full-time employee, compliance with the workplace policy means working with your direct manager to create a schedule where you will work in your designated office at least three days a week, with two days working outside an Invesco office.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success and we strive to provide employees with a competitive total rewards package which includes:
Hybrid working environment
Health & Wellness Benefits
Work flexibility Programs
Parental Leave Benefits
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will work with you to ensure that your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. Please contact us at [email protected] or 1.800.874.6275 to let us know if you require accommodation for an interview due to a disability.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Analyst, Infrastructure MAC (Charlottetown) Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Analyst, Infrastructure MAC (Charlottetown) Vacancies in Canada.