Job title: Agricultural Loan Officer
Expected salary: $40000 – 150000 per year
Location: Columbia, MO
Agricultural Loan Officer Job Details:
Agricultural Loan Officer
Agriculture loan officers, or agricultural lenders, work to help farmers and rural citizens obtain funds needed to fund their operations, purchase property, and more. Ag lending is more than just cold-calling prospects. The right individual will need to meet with farmers and business owners face-to-face to build relationships. An agricultural lender has knowledge of the industry, the market area, and keeps up to date with rules and regulations. This company is looking for an individual who is family-oriented and has a passion for the Ag industry and helping others.
Agricultural Loan Officer Requirements:
- 1+ years of community banking experience.
- Personal and professional experience in Agriculture is a must.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or corresponding education and related training.
Agricultural Loan Officer Responsibilities
- Manage and grow a loan portfolio
- Make sales calls to achieve sales goals
- Meet benchmarks in multiple facets including but not limited to profitability and credit quality
- Promote new business development
- Work well with support staff and executive management
This opportunity includes an excellent compensation and benefits package. This bank prides itself on retaining employees and has one of the best tenure backgrounds in the area.
I partner with companies all over Missouri and work with other GPAC recruiters in the U.S. to place qualified candidates with strong companies. To be considered for this position and others, please apply with a resume. With any more questions or inquiries, email Nash Wergin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the job now!